Ortec Finance Canada is proud sponsor of the PORTFOLIO RESILIENCE AT TIMES OF VOLATILITY Virtual Forum by Institutional Connect.
Ortec Finance sponsors the PORTFOLIO RESILIENCE AT TIMES OF VOLATILITY Virtual Forum that amongst others addresses the following topics:
- Portfolio construction panel: Building Portfolio Resilience, rebalancing and liquidity
- View from the Trenches: Perspectives from front line portfolio managers on asset value and conducting due diligence
- Case Studies: Risk mitigation strategies and how to prepare for the next Black Swan event
- Uncorrelated and innovative strategies: weather-proof your portfolio
- Sustainable Investing: Investing in tomorrow while meeting fiduciary responsibilities
- Currency Hedging: Does market volatility strengthen the case?
Richard Boyce, Managing Director Ortec Finance Canada: “Canadian pension funds are rebalancing, fine tuning and finding new ways to further de-risk their portfolios. Market volatility and new investments correlations due to COVID are drivers behind these activities. We are glad that Ortec Finance has proven to be of great value with our strong SAA, SRM, stochastic Economic Scenario Generator and Climate&ESG solutions for pension investors.”
More information on the Virtual Forum can be found here.